[Az-Geocaching] Death of geocacher Mike Curtin (a.k.a. FHR Rangers) due to heat in Orange County, CA

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:10:17 -0700 (PDT)

As I mentioned in a previous post, I always carry a firearm when out
in the field/forest. I have a CCW permit, etc...I didn't include it in
my original list as it is covered in a different section of the Ops
Manual and I forgot! (Carrying firearms on searches is not mandatory,
but you must have the minimum training a CCW class gives you.
Trisha

On Tue, 03 September 2002, Scott Wood wrote:

> At 09:59 PM 9/3/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >According to our Posse Operations Manual (and many good hiking
books,
> >probably) both driver and observer must have an "Observer
Kit" (pack)