[Az-Geocaching] Re: 1000th cache

Sat, 19 Oct 2002 18:19:52 -0700 (PDT)

--0-478965657-1035076792=:6910

Surprisingly, when ranked by caches per population density (based on 2000 census data), we slip to ninth, behind (in order) Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming, Washington, Alaska, Maine, and Nevada. I find it interesting that you have to go all the way down to the fifteenth spot to find a state east of the Mississippi (New Hampshire).

Isn't Maine east of the Mississippi?  Therefore, we only have to go down to seventh to get to a state east of the Mississippi.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-478965657-1035076792=:6910

<P><EM>Surprisingly, when ranked by caches per population density (based on 2000 census data), we slip to ninth, behind (in order) Utah, Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming, Washington, Alaska, Maine, and&nbsp;Nevada. I find it interesting that you have to go all the way down to the fifteenth spot to find a state east of the Mississippi (New&nbsp;Hampshire).</EM></P>
<P>Isn't Maine east of the Mississippi?&nbsp; Therefore, we only have to go down to seventh to get to a state east of the Mississippi.</P>
<P>Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)<BR><BR></P>
--0-478965657-1035076792=:6910--