[Az-Geocaching] New virtual cache posted; HTML programming advice requested

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 19 May 2002 00:01:20 -0700 (PDT)

--0-603192342-1021791680=:82505

Hello Geocachers,
I have created and posted a new virtual cache on Saturday.  To claim this cache, visit the Tempe Historical Museum and answer the questions on the cache page.
I put in a table in the cache listing the hours that the museum is open.  I acquired this code from web site for the Tempe Historical Museum.  However, I would like to put this table between the first and second paragraphs of the long description, not at the bottom.  When I put the code for the table in that location of my cache description, the table still appeared at the bottom, which is not where I want it to be.
The cache 910.285 has a similar table in its cache description, but the table appears higher in the description.  I want to do the same with my cache description.  If anyone can help me correct this in my cache description, then please let me know how to do it.  Thanks.
Highpointer