[Az-Geocaching] Thailand Watch List Notification

Trisha Radley listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:31:49 -0700

I thought some might be interested in seeing srdrake's cache in Thailand
finally found, and when you look at where the person who found it has other
finds, it's amazing. Jordan, Egypt, Thailand. I thought, WOW, this guy gets
around.....then I saw his two hidden caches are in Egypt, and
thought,,,,hmmm....maybe he is from Egypt?

We recently helped someone from Australia decode some Morse code that is
part of clues on an Aussie cache (they requested help on the forums, under
"GPS and Ham Radio")....and now are in active emailing with the aussie cache
owners. It's fun to expand and make friends all over!
~~trisha

----- Original Message -----
From: "Geocaching.com Emailer Bot" <emailer@geocaching.com>
To: <radley@cableone.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 3:24 PM
Subject: [LOG] Watch List Notification

contact@geocaching.com with any questions

> atorrigi has logged a cache on your watch list (Golden Triangle). You can
visit the cache at the following link:

> http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=15006
>
> User comments:
> Have you ever tried to muster a smile while attempting to set your camera
your camera for a self-timer photo while 100 mosquitoes attack the bake of
your neck!?  I waited until sunset to seek out the cache thinking that is
was in a higher traffic area.. and found that the mosquitoes at the site
were waiting for me.  Not being prepared with repellent made the visit a bit
more memorable.  HOWEVER, the most outstanding fact is that this cache
provided me with my first travel bug exposure!

> Traveler Lucy is now on her way to a drier climate. She first will undergo
a bit of a rest and repair, as she did not turn on, as she should.  I will
attempt to revive the light-on feature.

> The traveler was replaced with Egyptian coins, and a lighter sized,
Pelican brand, waterproof, red blinking warning light.

> The air was hazy for our trip through the north as the people in the hills
were actively burning the underbrush of the forests throughout the whole
province.  The numerous, small blazes made for great nighttime strolls while
visiting the villages.  Overall, our experiences in Thailand have been
wonderful.

cache list, please visit www.geocaching.com.