[Az-Geocaching] State Trust Land

loran @cox listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 20:47:19 -0700

This information may be old news to many of you but since I am new to the
mail group I just wanted to make sure it was covered.  Since some of the
caches I've been doing are on  State Trust Land I decided to look into
getting a permit.  While getting the permit I was listening to stories of
people getting ticketed for not having a permit, which is a $400 to $500
fine.  They used to give warnings but now they are ticketing.  Luckily I
haven't been caught yet but I figured the $20 annual fee per family for the
permit seems to be a safer route.  The permits are available at 1616 W Adams
St in Phoenix.

Team Sand Dollar