[Az-Geocaching] Father Kino archived

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 20:25:24 -0700

I went and visited the location of our Father Kino cache tonight after
work.  I had received an e-mail that described the area very accurately but
they were unable to locate the cache.

I confirmed that the cache had been removed.  I have decided to not replace
it at this time and archived it.

I want to thank everyone who took the time to track down the clues and make
it to the final location.  I also want to apologize to those teams that
have started the process but never made it to the end.  Also, thanks to
Teams Cache Quest and CBX2 for letting us use their "Mixed Up" and Titan
Missle" caches as clue locations.  For those curious, the final cache
location was near the San Xavier Mission.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache