[Az-Geocaching] I'm Back!!!!!!! :)

Ken Henson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:13:26 -0700

--Apple-Mail-1--490633809

> I would be glad to help move your TB along. I am not sure how many, or
> even if, I can get any caches on my way to Las Vegas. But, I do hope to
> get some. There appear to be about 7 of them near enough the route I am
> taking that I think I can jump out and go look for some. I have to
> study them a little more. But, I would be happy to get it closer to
> it's destination for you. I might even be able to put it in a Las Vegas
> cache. If not though, certainly close to Vegas. Like NW of Kingman
> somewhere. Let me know what you are thinking and I will be glad to get
> it to it's destination! :) Where did this TB start? Has it been out for
> a long time now? I have never been able to complete a TB's route. It
> would be fun to be the one to put it in a cache at it's final
> destination!

Greetings Scott,

Thought I might either put Sophia on US 93 or on I-40.

Just need away to get Sophia a little closer to Vegas.  ;-)

- Ken

Sophia Loren
http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=512

Released: Sunday, November 11, 2001 by Tarrytown Horsemen
Origin: New York, United States
Use TB200 to reference this Travel Bug. 7 account(s) watching this bug.

Recently spotted: In the hands of Lincoln.

Current GOAL: Would like to go to Las Vegas to see all the
sparkly/flashing lights! Sophia would like to wander back to 1 of her
owners caches when she's done with her journey.

--Apple-Mail-1--490633809

<excerpt>

I would be glad to help move your TB along. I am not sure how many, or
even if, I can get any caches on my way to Las Vegas. But, I do hope
to get some. There appear to be about 7 of them near enough the route
I am taking that I think I can jump out and go look for some. I have
to study them a little more. But, I would be happy to get it closer to
it's destination for you. I might even be able to put it in a Las
Vegas cache. If not though, certainly close to Vegas. Like NW of
Kingman somewhere. Let me know what you are thinking and I will be
glad to get it to it's destination! :) Where did this TB start? Has it
been out for a long time now? I have never been able to complete a
TB's route. It would be fun to be the one to put it in a cache at it's
final destination!

</excerpt>

Greetings Scott,

Thought I might either put Sophia on US 93 or on I-40.

Just need away to get Sophia a little closer to Vegas.  ;-)

- Ken

<underline><smaller>

Sunday, November 11, 2001 by Tarrytown Horsemen<bold>

Origin:</bold> New York, United States

Use <bold>TB200</bold> to reference this Travel Bug. 7 account(s)
watching this bug.

<bold>Current GOAL:</bold> Would like to go to Las Vegas to see all
the sparkly/flashing lights! Sophia would like to wander back to 1 of
her owners caches when she's done with her journey. </fontfamily>

--Apple-Mail-1--490633809--