[Az-Geocaching] Music to Cache by

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
26 Jul 2002 09:32:36 -0700

OK... just got done putting together a geocaching CD with a definalty
Brian sound to it.  The songs are available for a limited time at
http://www.AZGeocaching.com/cache_songs/
Starts our fairly heavy, gets a little mellow in the middle then gets
heavy again. The last few songs are dedicated to the people above 200
caches.  A brief caution, some of these songs to contain explicit
lyrics.
Anyway, lemme know what you think

01 Sheep On Drugs - Let The Good Times Roll-12inch Version.mp3
02 Armageddon Dildoes - East West-Remix.mp3
03 Crystal Method - Name Of The Game.mp3
04 Information Society - Seek300 v2.11.mp3
05 Mesh - People Like Me-Live.mp3
06 Neuroactive - Space Divider-Video Edit.mp3
07 Gravity Kills - Falling.mp3
08 Klute - Desert Storm.mp3
09 Yello - The Evenings Young.mp3
10 Information Society - Going Going Gone-Razed In Black Mix.mp3
11 Toy - Passion Game.mp3
12 Disturbed - Down With The Sickness.mp3
13 Zeromancer - Need You Like A Drug.mp3
14 Rob Zombie - Never Gonna Stop.mp3

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

PS We're not responsible for speeding tickets if you listen to this on
the way to a cache :)