[Az-Geocaching] Portable Files?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
23 Jul 2002 23:44:30 -0700

Well, as I have said in the past, but repetedly didn't deliver on.  We
have a MOSTLY done unified exporter that should allow the versatile
queries that you get on the geocaching site, but in out case it would be
to export ANYTHING.  Pick a format any format and it will puke out your
info.  Unfortunatly we can't do a lot about out of state queries (yet?)
but thats not really the scope of the site, and to be honest... how much
do we REALLY care about the other states. <grin>
Well see how fast we can crank that last little bit of code out and see
if we can get it out pretty soon.  Of course now that we have once again
announced this, something will once again change so that we have to
update the current monolithic code so that it's not broken and have to
put aside the new stuff.

Brian Cluff