[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Tue, 23 Jul 2002 01:01:40 EDT

I thought everyone might be interested in the response I received from the
other team who logged multiple finds on my historical places cache, it's
below my comments here.  I also wanted to comment on locationless caches.  I
agree that they should belong in a sub catagory of caches just like the
benchmarks, but I also believe that they can be fun and still help you find
new areas of your town that you may not have known were there.  Just my
thoughts...

Chris
Cache-meifucan

Thanks for the clarification. It is a little unfortunate. The kids and I

were having a ball looking for historical sites in our area. I understand

not logging a site more than once, but you might want to reconsider letting

a team do more than one. I was reading through the ones that were found and

found them more than interesting. If a team, or group of teams, can document

what is at the www.nationalregisterofhistoricplaces.com it makes it more

interesting it see. How many people will visit Connecticut or Washington. I

have this marked so as new one appear I can read about them. I'm using it

with my sons to teach them about things that happened in our area. They have

even taken a liking to history.

Oh well, just my thoughts. Happy Geocaching. If you should change your mind,

please let me know. I'm working on locating the rest within Tolland County

Connecticut.

Yours with a GPS.

Jim Michaud

Part of The Michaud Gang.