[Az-Geocaching] Increase your find count

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 14:52:12 -0700

I very much agree with Steve, Loran, and Scott on this one. I dont think
locationless caches are 'geocaching'. Team Ropingthewind has only logged 1
locationless cache. (That was the one brought up in this thread). We decided
that would be the first and the last locationless cache this team ever logs.
It felt kinda weak when I 'found' that cache and it certainly didnt feel
like geocaching to me.

I certainly think there is a place for locationless caching... but, it
should be a different section of geocaching.com (kinda like the benchmarks).
For me to log a cache, I require a GPS to take me to the coordinates.

(the other) Scott
Team Ropingthewind