[Az-Geocaching] Congratulations

Fri, 12 Jul 2002 00:01:40 EDT

--part1_1a6.4f80caa.2a5faea4_boundary

We are back.  We haven't been around for a while.  We spent the 4th of July
in San Diego.  Then when we got back our computer came down with the flu.
After formatting the hard drive and re-loading everything we are now back in
business.  We just wanted to give a belated congratulations to Team Wyle E on
their 500th find, Team Sand Dollar on their 400th find, and the Roadrunners
on their 300th find.

Jim & Kristen (AZSaluki)

--part1_1a6.4f80caa.2a5faea4_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>We are back. &nbsp;We haven't been around for a while. &nbsp;We spent the 4th of July in San Diego. &nbsp;Then when we got back our computer came down with the flu. &nbsp;After formatting the hard drive and re-loading everything we are now back in business. &nbsp;We just wanted to give a belated congratulations to Team Wyle E on their 500th find, Team Sand Dollar on their 400th find, and the Roadrunners on their 300th find.
<BR>
<BR>Jim &amp; Kristen (AZSaluki)</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1a6.4f80caa.2a5faea4_boundary--