[Az-Geocaching] 112 step program

Mike Schwarz listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 16:10:40

How about a ONE HUNDRED and twelve-step program?  The high
temperature at Sky Harbor the last 2 days?

Personally, if the sun is shining, I won't search for
caches between 9 AM and 7 PM, at this time of year, at
least in the Phoenix metro area.  It's just too
(expletive deleted) hot.  A little heat treatment will
partially cure us of our addiction.  Nighttime and
early morning caching is the only way to go.

Mike
Team Malthusian