[Az-Geocaching] Virtual Etiquette

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 8 Jul 2002 19:40:29 -0700

As long as we know that we have the answer(s) 100% nailed, we log it before getting up from the computer after sending the email (always in that order though, since they will get an email from geocaching.com when the log is posted).

Otherwise (and this has only happened once), we wait a day to hear a reply from the cache owner.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet