[Az-Geocaching] One exception to "signing the log" rule

Tue, 2 Jul 2002 00:03:03 EDT

--part1_fb.28845420.2a527ff7_boundary

I agree that to log a find, the team needs to actually locate the cache and
enter a log in the cache.  Part of the challenge is sometimes having good
timing when finding the cache and discretion is always important.  Many urban
caches are difficult because they are camouflaged.  Just being near the cache
is not sufficient.  I know we don't have any "rules" to our sport, but I vote
for keeping some integrity and consistency in the game.
Kelly - "roadrunners"

--part1_fb.28845420.2a527ff7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>I agree that to log a find, the team needs to actually locate the cache and enter a log in the cache.&nbsp; Part of the challenge is sometimes having good timing when finding the cache and discretion is always important.&nbsp; Many urban caches are difficult because they are camouflaged.&nbsp; Just being near the cache is not sufficient.&nbsp; I know we don't have any "rules" to our sport, but I vote for keeping some integrity and consistency in the game.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
Kelly - "roadrunners"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_fb.28845420.2a527ff7_boundary--