[Az-Geocaching] How about more stats on the caches or travelers?

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:18:48 -0700 (MST)

> It seems like there are a lot of stats about the geocaching teams, but I'd
> be interested in seeing more about the caches themselves.
>
> How about average finds per month for each cache or a graph of finds per
> month?

Ask and you shall recieve...  it's there, just look on the individual
cache page.

> The travelers are becoming more popular.  Maybe if Snaptek counted the
> number of travelers picked up by a team or the average time a team kept a
> traveler, the travelers would become more popular.

I'd like to do travelers, but since they travel, we would have to do all
of them, and thats where the problem is.   That would create a ton of
traffic on both our site and the geocaching site.   If we can think of
some other way to do it, or get Jeremy to just hand us some data, them we
can look into it, but untile then.......

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek