[Az-Geocaching] Very cool new features

Baja Fleg az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:21:29 -0700

bite tongue, bite tongue, bite tongue.

----Original Message Follows----
I just finished adding the ability to show team stats between and date you
want with the additional ability to narrow the search down to specific
teams at the same time.  This should make it much easier for teams that
are just getting started to find themselves in the stats without having to
go though a ton of pages.

Now you can look at how team A compares to team B between july, 1st
2001 and december 25th 2001!!!

The dates also now transfer over to the line graph, so you can get a graph
of that exact data as well instead of the entire life span of a team like
before.

I've also corrected the error on the page with a single teams stats so
that if they havent found anything or havent hidden anything that you dont
get a big nasty error.

Thankyou to the person that pointed that error out.  I'm sorry, I can't
remember who you are off the top of my head, but it sure makes my life
easier when people point out the bugs.

Brian Cluff
Team snaptek