[Az-Geocaching] Status of where Courage gets placed

Stephen Drake az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:52:59 -0700

The rules of the Finding Courage Cache specifically say the following:

"Courage MUST always move east towards his goal of New York City."

If you can convince KenH (the ower?) to officially change the rules of
the cache to state that Courage is to remain in the Phoenix area until
January XX or February XX, then I'll happily place Courage in a Phoenix
cache first thing Friday morning (first opportunity to do so).  I'll
even pre-announce on this listserv which cache I'll be placing him in.
This seems like a fair solution to what seems to be the minority opinion
of keeping Courage in the Phoenix area.  I am not going to be the person
who moves Courage west (away from NYC) unless the official text of the
cache allows me to do so.  I have been trying to make every effort to
move Courage towards NYC.

You have been very adamant about the 24 hour rule on his cache, totally
ignoring all other rules on his cache.