[Az-Geocaching] EasyGPS question

Jason Poulter az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:41:22 -0700

i asked the author easygps if there was a way to change the icons ... he
said not yet... with the newer version of there software it will be able
to with a newer data import format... so once that is available i will
put that feature into the data exports to show your found and not found
cache icons... i do this allready with the garmin file... and tried to
with the easy gps but it just aint possible yet... hopefully soon!!!

jason