[Az-Geocaching] Both fixes have been made

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:49:29 -0700

Thanks for alerting me to the error for both Bronco Butte and Rim RR Depot.
The Bronco Butte was a typo on my part.  The Rim RR Depot I didn't notice
that it was a multi-team effort.  I've corrected both on my webpage.

Moral of the Story:  If you do a cache with other teams, make sure you're
the first to get to a computer to log your find.  ha ha ha

Bob, in my timeline, I assume that all geocaching entities are teams.
Because your son sometimes joins you and doesn't log a find independently of
you, I've assumed he's included in Team Bob Renner.

Making specific note of teams being first to find a cache over 100 days
after it's hid is an accomplishment that is worthy of mention.  It generally
indicates a cache is difficult to do and an extra effort is required.