[Az-Geocaching] Re: 2002 Arizona Geocaching Survivor Game - Comments Requested

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 18:19:29 -0700 (MST)

> (my response) This is a good point.  I sent a note to the good folks at
> geocaching.com and asked for their opinion on the whole idea.  I'd like each
> cache in the game to be a cache in geocaching.com so people can get credit
> for the find via all the 'normal' counting sites.  That seems to be
> important to many people.  However, for the game to work only the remaining
> teams should be able to log the cache.  I'd really like the caches to be
> short-lived, but that's a personal thing.

If you would like, it is farily trivial to single out a few participating
teams and make a link that would track everyones progress on just certain
caches.  That way they can be live caches.
Just lemme know ahead of time so that I have time to put it together is
that sound good to you.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek