[Az-Geocaching] Seven of Seven cache - No Find log

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:59:50 -0800 (PST)

That's what I said - "...an as yet unlisted cache."

I was just taking the Roadrunner / Wyle E. Coyote
theme and going with that.  I just thought it was a
little bit humourous that you went to all that effort
to get the first 6 caches and yet missed the cache
report with the correction.  I could almost hear your
anguish in your e-mail with the "Arrrgh".  But like
you said in your logs, you had a good time on the
hunt.  Too bad it's such a long drive to get back
there.

I wasn't proposing that we start making future caches
deceptive and try to keep you from finding them.  We
already got you (and got you good).  You were gracious
in your defeat and the hoax is over.  Anything more
and it would be uncalled for.  However, I guess I
better keep one eye looking over my shoulder (or up in
the air for falling anvils).

Bob

=====
.