[Az-Geocaching] Seven of Seven cache - No Find log

az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:17:14 -0700

I fear I might be seeing a trend here. Hopefully, we're not going to
purposely start making false caches and false clues just to teach the first
seeker a lesson.

Libby - you were just plain evil on your first clue for "the Great Pumpkin".
Luckily, we discovered your trick to go find the treat. But Libby, I thought
you were a member of Team Roadrunner, since you were part of the conspiracy
on WOTP.

Team Roadrunner (ALL of you!) - I can understand a practical joke (WOTP)- as
long as it doesn't become a habit. :)

Lincoln - "Seven of Seven" was mostly my fault. I found the clues and
followed them all. I failed to actually look at the final cache page to
notice the switch in clues.

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.azjeeper.com