[Az-Geocaching] 'can't find vs. 'note'...

Eric Quinn az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 15:15:21 -0800 (PST)

If I've had the time to look around and explore a
significant number of hiding places and I can't find
it, then I log it "Couldn't find". If I am unable to
finish part of a multi-stage cache then I either use a
note or do nothing, depending on how much activity the
cache gets. I haven't had someone chase me off while
searching so I don't know which one I would use. If I
had to leave due to lack of illunination (fat chance*)
I would log it as a "Couldn't find".

Eric
TD

* I recently found a cache near Auckland in the bush,
in the dark, in the rain.