[Az-Geocaching] Humboldt Mountain - Error in Coords!

Team Tierra Buena az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:27:51 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1BB8B.960039D0

We placed this cache and posted it on Wednesday:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=15314. The original
coordinates were entered incorrectly, and have been updated as of 10 PM
Thursday evening. Please make sure you have the updated coordinates
before going after this cache.

Thanks to Jerry (Offtrail) and Darren (Team Imperial Eagle) for bringing
this to my attention. I truly apologize for any problems my typing error
may have caused any of you.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1BB8B.960039D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
<TITLE>Message</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2713.1100" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Book Antiqua">We placed this cache and posted it on =
Wednesday:=20
<A=20
href=3D"http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=3D15314">http=
://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=3D15314</A>.=20
The original coordinates were entered incorrectly, and have been updated =
as of=20
10 PM Thursday evening. Please make sure you have the updated =
coordinates before=20
going after this cache.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Thanks to Jerry (Offtrail) and =
Darren (Team=20
Imperial Eagle) for bringing this to my attention. I truly apologize for =
any=20
problems my typing error may have caused any of =
you.<BR>&nbsp;<BR>Steve<BR>Team=20
Tierra Buena</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01C1BB8B.960039D0--