[Az-Geocaching] Bald Eagles

Trisha Radley az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 14:54:10 -0700

Hi all,

If any of you are bird fanciers, you need to come up to Prescott and take
advantage of Lincoln's "Five of Seven" virtual (?) cache....we have a
nesting pair (and possibly just hatched) of the eagles up on Lynx Lake. I
just returned from there, where the nest watchers have spotting scopes set
up and you can see the nest (and I saw the female, today)....it is really a
neat sight!!!!

Check out the cache page "Five of Seven" Waypoint GC39CD, ID # 14797

Thanks Lincoln, for pointing out the nesting eagles and letting me see this
wonderful sight (and log a find!)

Trisha  "Lightning"