[Az-Geocaching] RE: Another member of the 100 club

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:49:35 -0700 (MST)

> Today we made the second part, which was finding our 100th cache in
> AZ.

Congrats on your arizona 100!

> 7) You may never know why someone chose this particular
>    spot for a cache.

We generally try to tell people why we chose a particular spot... It's
only fair, since you made them go out in the middle of nowhere to see the
spot.

> 4) If you see someone in the desert with a gps and a piece
>    of paper acting suspicious, ask them what team they are.
>    Then they'll quit acting suspicous.

If they have a GPS and are checking out a palm pilot then it's probably
Team Snaptek :)

> 2) If you wait long enough, SOMEONE will find the cache, no
>    matter where it is.

..unless it's at the bottom of the grand canyon :)

> 1) Mountain caches are ALWAYS on the top!!

As an exception to the rule, table mesa is 1/4 way down the back side.  To
bad you have to pretty much go over the top to get to it :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek