[Az-Geocaching] Early Warning

Darren Johnson az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 03:10:03 -0700

Message
>Dogcacher
>by Team Tierra Buena

>This cache has not been approved yet. Once it has been approved, it will be
listed.

>N 33° 37.704 W 111° 52.667 (WGS-84)

Well, here I am at 3:15 in the morning just having gotten back from this
cache.  Since it isn't even up on the geocaching.com site yet, I'll just to
have to make a log here for now.
(I really need to find someting better to be doing at 2:30 in the
morning.....naaaaah)

Didn't realize that there was a theme going with the cache, so what I didn't
bring wasn't appropriate, but managed to find a softball nearby, and decided
that would be ok, so managed to stuff it in there and made the first log
entry.

Thanks for something to do at 2:30 in the morning Tierra Buena.

Darren Johnson
Team Imperial Eagle