[Az-Geocaching] REI

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 16:43:26 -0800 (PST)

I might be interested in doing this, however, I agree
with one of the other respondants that it might be
better to have a small group leading the siminar.  It
would also be a good idea to have someone there with a
computer (or get REI to set one up) so that we could
display the various web sites.  Maybe someone from
Snaptek?

Bob

=====
.