[Az-Geocaching] West of the Pecos - Logs are back

Bob Renner az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:17:19 -0800 (PST)

The logs for the West of the Pecos cache are back.

Everything up to and including February 12 by LazyK
are the fake logs.

Everything starting with February 12 by Team "Wyle E"
and after are true logs.

You can all go read and enjoy all the logs.

I think we need to save these logs someplace besides
on this cache page, and then delete them from here.
The reason for this is to have correct statistics and
to be fair to those who had trouble "finding" the
original "cache".  However, I won't delete anything
for at least a few weeks, and only if everyone agrees.

Bob (a.k.a. Team Roadrunner)

=====
.