[Az-Geocaching] The Roadrunner has one of the Wyle Operatives!

Beep Beep az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 20:03:32 -0800 (PST)

Yes I have the little bugger.  He was looking very
lost and like he needed help in finding something.
>From what he told me, his boss is taking the day off
from looking for the West of the Pecos cache and
heading off to Tucson.  Amazing what you can learn
from an operative when you hold a lit match to their
feet.

Bee, Beep.