[Az-Geocaching] Stats... here stats.. comm'ere boy.

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:20:03 -0700 (MST)

> Geez Brian! Getting your stats working again in such short time is
> impressive!

It was a combined effort between Jason and I.... mostly jason...  I'm out
sick today, so I'm laying on the couch with a laptop on my chest with a
wireless connection to my cox account. :)   Oh how I love modern
technology, it makes being sick so much easier.  Also kudos to Tivo for
saving up all sorts of really good shows, so I don't have to watch
daytime TV YUCK!

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek

P.S. the machine is crawling as I type this, so by the time you get this
message the stats should be correct again, or will shortly after.