[Az-Geocaching] A question

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 20:00:19 -0700 (MST)

> I'm wondering, has anyone tried to track how many people find the caches,
> write in the notebooks, but never log their finds on geocaching.com ?

That would be very interesting to find out.  I've noticed in the caches
that we have place that only 1/2 to 1/3 often log their visit on the web
site.  I've noticed that that number has gone up in favor of loggin since
we started this mailing list, but I think that's mainly due to the people
on the list knowing us and maybe putting more weight on visiting that
cache first before others... I'm not sure of that though.

I do know that just about everone on this this is gonna log on the
website.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek