[Az-Geocaching] Checkmate Cache (GC3386) has been Archived

Brian Cluff az-geocaching@listserv.snaptek.com
Sat, 2 Feb 2002 12:41:24 -0700 (MST)

> Got it... thanks.
> I've for a system in mind that will compare the caches available to the
> caches available the bay before and the ones that are missing are most
> likely archived.  I've just got to work out a plan for keeping things
> under control, since the first time anyones internet went down it would
> archive all the caches. :(

WOW!!!  I really should have proof read that before sending it!!! :)

OK... again... in english this time :)

I've got a system in mind that will compare the current caches available
to the caches available the day before.  The caches that are missing from
the current list are most likely archived.

I've just got to work out a plan for keeping things under control, since
the first time anyones internet goes down it would archive all the caches.
:(

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek