[Az-Geocaching] Prescott Caches

Wed, 03 Apr 2002 16:49:03 -0800 (PST)

I sure appreciate ALL the comments that y'all have made
thus far about the "Prescott cache problem" :-)
I wonder....if everyone who has already expressed their
opinion/concern here, and those who haven't, POLITELY
emailed Jeremy thru the geocaching website and
explained the situation and expressed their opinions as
we have done here on the list-serve, maybe it will make
a difference?
Comments? Opinions?

Trisha~~ Lightning

The unofficial Prescott "moderator" and Lincoln
supporter ((grin))

"Ed Philpott" wrote

> I agree with Larry,  I have found a number of caches
in the Prescott area
> and have enjoyed them all.  There are more caches in
half of Mesa than there
> are in the Prescott area.  I would like to see them
put back for us to
> enjoy.  We need to have a place to go caching when it
gets to hot here.