If you have copyright concerns about the content of a website hosted by Duncan Multi-Media, please let us know. We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. � 512).
If you would like to report a possible violation of the DMCA on a website hosted by Duncan Multi-Media, please send notification via registered mail to:
Attn: DMCA Agent
PO Box 226
Mineola TX, 75773
To send an effective notice, the injured party must put it in writing.
The notice must meet the following requirements:
- Be signed by an authorized person (either the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed, or their agent).
- Identify what was infringed. Specifically, it must list or describe the copyrighted work claiming to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single on-line site are covered by a single notification, a representative list off such works at that site.
- Identify the material that is infringing—with “reasonably sufficient” detail—to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Include the complaining party’s complete contact information.
- Include the following statements:
- “The complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;” and
- “The notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”